Tuesday 22 May 2012

Second Wedding Anniversary

My Bridal Bouquet
Image: Craven Images

Today is our 2nd Wedding Anniversary.

The last two years have gone very quickly and they have, hands down, been the best years of my life.

I am very lucky to be married to a man who is wonderfully supportive, loving and fun. He is an excellent Father to our little man.

Watching him with our son and seeing how much they adore each other has been one of the most thrilling things I have ever felt.

Together we have a lot of laughs. That was one of the first things I liked about him...he made me laugh.

We have our moments like every couple, born out of fatigue and general frustration, but we always come out the other side with a smile on our face.

I was sitting here a moment ago looking through our Wedding photos. It was the most amazing day! Our Wedding day was everything I dreamt and hoped it would be and more.

We are going out to dinner tonight to celebrate. I am really looking forward to it. Moments together like these are not very often these day so nights like tonight are all the more special.

Wedding Cake by Samantha Joel of All Courses Catering
Image: Craven Images

No comments:

Post a Comment