Monday 2 July 2012

50 Shades Trilogy...I want your thoughts!!...




I am on to the final book. I have read them very quickly. I was seeing the books everywhere and hearing lots of talk about it so I thought I would jump on the bandwagon and see what the fuss was about...

EL James hooked me at the beginning and I wanted to keep reading. Through the middle of the first book I didn't know what to think...I don't consider myself a prude but I was quite shocked at the detail and amount of raunch. It didn't leave much room for a storyline. It was actually starting to get a bit boring but I kept reading as I wanted to know what happened in the hope the storyline would develop a little more. Then, just when EL James had nearly lost me, the end pulled me back in and I wanted to keep reading the other books to see what happens next.

The second book was a little better...I thought there was more of a storyline...I enjoyed it more than the first.

I would love your insight...I'm not enamoured with the books but I want to keep reading...Why is that?

It is pure escapism...maybe that's why? or maybe I just want to finish what I started?

I REALLY want to know what you think of them...Have you read them?...If not, do you think you will?...

Jx


No comments:

Post a Comment