Saturday 19 May 2012

Happy Friday

Source: Here


Happy Friday all.....I hope everyone has had a lovely week. It has been a busy week, between getting quotes for some small projects here and overseeing a facelift for my parents' rental property we have had a few things on.


We have house and garden work ahead of us this weekend. What does everyone else have on? Nice, relaxing plans I hope.


Here are some fun things I found whilst looking around the net this week....


Love these personalised family portraits....


The Duchess of Cambridge, stunning in teal


Cute baby boy fun


A Wedding cake to match the Bride's dress...gorgeous


Nautical birthday party invites.. 


Degas...I could look at his work every day of the week and twice on Sunday.


Dreaming of your perfect luxury honeymoon


Jx



No comments:

Post a Comment