Friday 24 August 2012

Flowers and Haircuts on a Friday...

Happy Friday everyone. I hope you've had a great week. Haven't we been spoilt with the weather? I'm loving it!!

Any of you who read this blog regularly know how much I love having fresh flowers in the house. If you are new... I love fresh flowers!!... oh, and thanks for stopping by!!

I want to share with you some photos I took of the flowers in the house at the moment...

I love Ranunculus and Lavender. This bunch of Lavender went soooo far. I have little vases all over the house which just makes me grin from ear to ear! For me, flowers just brighten everything up.

Are you a fan of fresh flowers too?


























All images copyright Jessica Flett.

H is having his first haircut tomorrow. I love his shaggy hair but it's falling in his eyes too much so it's time to get it cut. I hope to get some photos to show you next week. Fingers crossed he is ok about it and we all get through it in one piece!

Have a great weekend all and wherever you are I hope the weather is good to you.

Jx

2 comments:

  1. Flowers are just amazing.Whether we recieve them or see them in pics they get a cute smile on our faces.And white flowers are so sweet and symbolyzes freshness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading and for your lovely comment. Jx

      Delete