Friday 28 September 2012

Get a look at those eyelashes...

Happy Friday all...

I hope you've all had a good week and for all of you lucky enough to have a long weekend... have a good one. I hope you have something fun planned. We have a couple of things we're thinking of doing... I'll fill you in next week.

I hope you give the cookies I posted here and here a go... I love choc chip cookies... they're always a crowd pleaser. The one downside to all these cookies is my ever expanding waistline!! oh dear... I must remember... just because I cook them... doesn't mean I have to eat them ALL!!!

I was playing with the camera on one of my walks with H during the week and captured the below. Get a look at those eyelashes!!! He gets them from his Daddy. Lucky little man...






Have a wonderful weekend... Jx

No comments:

Post a Comment