Monday 20 August 2012

Bath Time...

Bath time here is lots of fun. H loves his bath, especially when Daddy is home for it (Mummy is a huge fan of that too)...

Some of our essentials for bath time are...

Gaia body wash...visit their website here. We were given this in a gift pack and have used it from day one. I love the smell of it and it's so gentle on H's skin.

Johnson & Johnson No Tears Shampoo - the smell reminds us of when we were kids. We started using this when H was about 6 months old. My Mother gave me a gift pack to use when we went home to the farm (saving me from carting our supplies home). Once we smelt the shampoo that reminded us all of being children we continued to use it. When he was a newborn we used the Mustela foam shampoo for newborns and it was terrific. It is a foam so is really easy to use and is gentle on their skin... he never had a day of flaky scalp.

Eeni, Meeni, Miini, Moh hooded towel - H looks so cute in it. He has nearly grown out of it sadly but I'm thrilled he got as much use out of it as he did. You can find one here.

Bath toys. H loves his ducks and fish...for similar visit here












All images copyright Jessica Flett

Jx

P.S The dummy doesn't always accompany H to the bath but just happened to this night...whatever works right!!??...

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jessica,

    Thank you so much for the sweet comments on my blog. I really appreciate it! Your baby is adorable! My husband also used to bathe our sons and we have many photos EXACTLY like the ones you posted. Mind are 22 and 17 - years, that is. lol. They grow up unbelievably fast. best ~ Laurel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Laurel, Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it. Now that your boys are grown it would be so nice to look back at photos of them at this age. I'm loving every minute of it. I hope you keep reading. Jess xx

      Delete