Wednesday 13 June 2012

A slight obsession...

I was cleaning out one of my bags today and these were all in there......needless to say I think I have an obsession with all things lipstick, lipgloss and lip balm..


Image: Jessica Flett




Image: Jessica Flett


These are some of my favourites. They are all pink, soft and the glosses are very sheer.


I have been a fan of the Stila lip glaze for a long time. I have them in several colours but these are the two I use the most - Strawberry and Apricot. You can find them here.


My latest lip balm crush is Christian Dior's Creme de Rose. Mentioned previously here. I love the creaminess of it and the beautiful rose smell.


The little Chanel is the divine Rouge Coco in Mademoiselle. It is a lovely pink and the lipstick has a nice light texture. Find it here.


The M.A.C is Lustre lipstick in Syrup. I was given this by a close girlfriend when I was Bridesmaid for her 4 years ago and I have been wearing it ever since. It is the perfect dusty pink that you can wear with everything. You can find it here.


As mentioned previously here I am a recent fan of the YSL Rouge Volupte Sheer Candy lipstick in succulent pomegranate #4. I love how sheer the colour is and the choice is yours to wear it sheer or build up the layers for a stronger effect. You can get the range here and here


The Bobbi Brown Lip Glosses are great. They are nice and thick but still sheer and not too sticky. They also don't dry my lips out too much which is a huge plus as I have a big problem with many glosses and lipsticks for that reason. The ones I have and are pictured above are Popsicle and Marina Pink.


Do any of you have a borderline obsession with all things Lipstick, balm and gloss like I do? If not do you have any other make-up obsessions? I'd love to hear about them.


Jx



No comments:

Post a Comment