Monday 4 June 2012

Diane Kruger at the 65th Cannes Film Festival

I have just been looking at some of the photos around the net of the 65th Cannes film festival. So many beautiful outfits...


The one who really stood out to me was Diane Kruger. As a first time juror at Cannes she knocked it out of the park in the fashion stakes. I have been a style admirer of hers for a long time. She makes everything look so effortless and cool. I was just reading that she doesn't have a stylist...as she said herself in a 2011 interview with Vogue UK "I come from fashion, and who knows better what I like than myself?"


Here are my favourite looks from her red carpet appearances throughout the festival. I think my overall favourite is the gorgeous Christian Dior she wore to the closing ceremony.


I would love to know your favourite?....


Diane is wearing Vivienne Westwood
Photographer: WireImage
Diane is wearing Giambattista Valli
Diane is wearing Christian Dior
Image: Getty Images
Jx

No comments:

Post a Comment