Sunday 29 April 2012

A Royal Anniversary

One year on - Congratulations to the Duke and Dutchess of Cambridge.  Your first Wedding Anniversary is an exciting and special milestone. I hope they have spent the day together doing something special and spending time with each other.

Their Wedding is one of the most stunning I have ever seen. I have really enjoyed looking around the web and reliving their moment again. This time last year I was pouring over the TV footage and the subsequent images that were released. Catherine was breathtaking and they looked truly happy and in love.

I thought I would share some of those images so you can relive it again with me.

Source: Here


Source: Here



Credit: Alastair Grant/AP

Credit: Kai Pfaffenbach/Reuters/Landov

Credit: REX USA

Credit: Chris Jackson  /  Getty Images


Credit: John Stillwell/Landov



No comments:

Post a Comment