Sunday 1 July 2012

Orange Crush...


I am really enjoying seeing this colour everywhere. I don't have anything in Orange (besides nail polish) but I love it...

It's such a happy colour...perfect for Summer. I'm thinking about how I can work this colour into my Summer wardrobe this year...

The below have given me some great ideas...

via Pinterest

Emilio Pucci Python box clutch

Jimmy Choo Wallach patent-leather ballet flats

via Pinterest


Tara Matthews Ruched bandeau Bikini

Orange Sunset via Pinterest


Bobbi Brown lipstick in Atomic Orange

via Pinterest


via Pinterest

via Pinterest



Essie nailpolish in Fear or Desire

Tory Burch Logo Skinny Double Snap Cuff

via Pinterest

What do you think? Will you be injecting some Orange into your wardrobe? Or are you already on board with Orange? I'd love to hear your thoughts and any tips on how to work it...

Jx

No comments:

Post a Comment