Thursday 8 May 2014

Autumn in the garden...


I have been home at Mum and Dad's for over a month and I have seen the colours in the garden change in that time. Autumn is well and truly here. The colours are stunning and I wanted to capture them as best I could...

I love how these photos capture the colour and diversity...


























I love how the pets are just chilling and having a morning snooze outside the yard in this photo above.

On a side note... Whilst I was wandering around taking these photos I walked into the Camelia and Citrus garden and found this little vignette... Don't you just love it?! Harry's version of 'Harry was here'...



Are you seeing Autumn where you are?...

Aren't the colours amazing?...

I forget every year just how beautiful the Autumn colours are... Jx

All photos copyright Jessica Flett

No comments:

Post a Comment