Thursday 24 January 2013

What I'm reading at the moment...

I am currently reading Maeve Binchy's latest book - A Week in Winter. I don't want to put it down. I have loved Maeve's books for many years and love reading every one of of them. Her latest one is no exception.



Maeve is an exceptional story teller. All her books are set in beautiful Ireland and she has such a way of drawing you into her characters' world. I am always sad when I finish one of her books and eagerly await the next one. Sadly she died in July 2012 and I am so sad about that.

If you are a fan of Maeve then you will know what I mean. If you don't know her please give her a go - I really think you'll enjoy her stories.

You can find A Week in Winter here and here. For a full list of Maeve's books click here.

I'm always keen to hear about new authors. I adore a good read. What are you reading at the moment?

Jx

No comments:

Post a Comment