Friday 26 October 2012

Anything can be a phone...

What is it about phones, remote, tablets and computers that children love so much?... is it the sheer delight they get from pressing buttons and seeing things light up...or is it they are simply drawn to the forbidden?...

Whatever it is...our little man has been bitten by the phone bug big time!! he has been into the phone for a while now and it doesn't appear to be fading anytime soon. I actually adore it...he paces the floor with his phone to his ear chatting to whomever is on the other end...the conversation can be intense with lots of loud voices or quite jovial with short sentences broken up by laughing!...

I took these photos ages ago in the park. He was playing with a leaf and showing it to me. The next time I looked up he was pacing in the park and chatting loudly...he was using the leaf as a phone...

It's just too cute!!...



Photos copyright Jessica Flett

I know this is all part of normal development and something most children do...but I still take pride and pleasure in seeing him mimicking and learning from his environment...

Jx

2 comments:

  1. Jess your little boy is adorable such a lovely age and I love the phone story with the leaf had a visual of him doing it. Gorgeous pics to treasure.
    Carla x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Carla - they are such special moments and I treasure them. Jx

      Delete